Monday, February 12, 2018

“What a great novel about a mother’s sacrifice!” – “Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life” by Carol Ann Kauffman

Carol echo blurb 2

#AuthorNetwork , #IndieBooksPromo, #amreading #amwriting #indiepromo
5-star reviewhesustains
What a great novel about a mother’s sacrifice!
The first book I’ve read by this author, I was not disappointed!
As you read this book, you wonder how it will end. Will the mother be right or will there be a surprise ending? You’ll have to read the book to find out. What a bonus with the added recipes. They come from an Italian wife. Being married to an Italian and I love to cook, I can’t wait to try some of these dishes and pass them to our children. My mother in law did not cook, so we do not have the handed down, generation after generation recipes. Maybe a tradition will be started with my family, and I will pass these on? I just ordered book two to see how the story continues and ends. I can’t wait to start reading it!
line 3
Carol Echo of Heartbreak A Recipe for Life

“Echo of Heartbreak,
A Recipe for Life”
by Carol Ann Kauffman
Can be found at:

Amazon – FREE on
Kindle Unlimited

 Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment