Monday, February 19, 2018

“Truly enjoyable!” – “Hidden Realms” by Marta Moran Bishop

Marta hidden realms.jpg

5-star review
Jan Romes
Truly enjoyable!
Truly enjoyed this audio version of Hidden Realms. The narrator – Brian Richard Robins – has such a smooth voice. The authors, Marta Moran Bishop and Patricia Moran, wrote three stories that transported me to other worlds for a very short time. I loved all three stories but if I had to pick my favorite it was the first one with Ed and Yla (spelling?). Their story was one of true love. I don’t want to give too much away because you have to read or listen to their story to get all the sweet particulars.line 11
Marta hidden realms

“Hidden Realms”
by Marta Moran Bishop
Can be found at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

 Apple iTunes

Audible – Send Marta Moran Bishop
a PM on Facebook and get
this audiobook for FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment