Monday, February 5, 2018

“A wonderful collection of poetry.” – “Innocence and Wonder” by Marta Moran Bishop

Marta innocence and wonder.jpg

5-star reviewA wonderful collection of poetry.
Ms. Bishop has a way with words, that flow right off the pages and into the reader’s imagination. A great way to brighten your day. I also enjoyed the artwork as well. I loved them all, but my top three favorites are The Mouse, Nana’s Treasure Box and Sunday With Dad. Each of these had special meaning (to me) and memories of my youth.

209d6-line2b8

Marta Innocence and Wonder.jpg


“Innocence and Wonder”

by Marta Moran Bishop
Can be found at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

 Apple iBook – Audio

Audible  Send Marta Moran Bishop
a message on Facebook to get
this audiobook for FREE
Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment