Monday, February 19, 2018

“Another Exciting Page-Turner” – “The Long Road Home” by Carolyn M. Bowen

Carolyn long road home#TheLongRoadHome – #CrimeFiction #Mystery #Suspense #Crime #RomanticSuspense

5-star review
Another Exciting Page-Turner
By Amazon Customer
Oh, how I enjoyed reading, The Long Road Home. It was one way for me to sit and relax reading a story full of suspense, and everyday drama that many have endured in ‘real life.’ Oh, the secrets, deceits, and suspense kept me ‘on my feet’ – Yes, another page-turner.
I also loved how there were no unnecessary interruptions between scenes. It takes a highly skilled writer who can craft a story such as this one with so many categories (suspense, drama, action, mystery, and deception) all rolled into one, and the reader never misses a beat. Yes, I believe the story flowed well without scene divisions, and I was very happy to plunge right through reading along as I was able to keep up with the storyline, characters, and their motives within this well-written story.
I’ll have to share with you, however, that I held my breath toward the end hoping for the story to end my way, and without spoiling it for you, it certainly did!

line 1
Carolyn the long road home “The Long Road Home”by Carolyn M. BowenCan be found at:
Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Barnes & NobleBooks-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment