Monday, February 19, 2018

“AMAZING- LOVED every minute of this book!” – “Eve of Destruction” (Soldiers of Destruction Series, Book 1) by E. Kay Sims

e kay eve of destruction 3

#EKsSpecialOps
I’m Capt. Eve Stone and I’m a cyborg. I woke up in a top-secret lab with no memory of my past, except that I was once human. They erased my memory, more than once. I’m more machine than human now, but once my sleep cycle begins, my memories from my human life return, and so do those of a man with stormy silver eyes. He haunts my dreams, and something in me knows he’s the key to my human identity. I need to remember…
I’m SSgt Wyatt Powell, former USAF Military Training Instructor at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX. I met and fell in love with Airman Katica Hajek nineteen years ago. A relationship between us was against the rules. But she agreed to explore our explosive relationship anyway. I thought I lost her, but now I am not so sure.
Eve of Destruction is Book One of the Soldiers of Destruction Series
and ends on a cliffhanger.
Disclaimer: This book is intended for readers 18+ as it contains sexually explicit themes and adult language. It is a dark read and may contain triggers for some readers including violence and rape. Read at your own discretion.
5-star review
AMAZING- LOVED every minute of this book!
By Janie
Wowzza! What an AMAZING book! I enjoyed reading this book from start to finish. I did not want to put it down. I can not wait to read more from this amazing author. I will recommend this book to anyone, even if it isn’t typically what you would read, I’d say give it a try you’ll be amazed. Can’t say enough! Look forward to many more books!
line 7
E Kay Eve of Destruction.jpg

“Eve of Destruction”
(Soldiers of Destruction
Series, Book 1)
by E. Kay Sims
Can be found at:

Amazon

 Barnes & Noble

Rakuten-Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment