Monday, February 5, 2018

“This series keeps getting better!” – “February White Lies” (A Cat Collier Mystery 2) by Carol Ann Kauffman

Carol february white lies.jpg

                    #AuthorNetwork,#IndieBooksPromo, #amreading, #amwriting, #indiepromo
5-star review
This series keeps getting better!
ByCianna Elizabeth
Another amazing book from Kauffman! This series is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Cat is witty and brave, and these events that unfold really highlight her character! I think Cat is developing into such a great leading lady. This book had me on the edge of my seat, and I’m excited about had next one!

860db-line2b1002 Carol February White Lies A Cat Collier Mystery
“February White Lies”
(A Cat Collier Mystery 2)
by Carol Ann Kauffman
Can be found at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment