Monday, February 19, 2018

“An interesting take on a dystopian world that drew me in from the first chapter.” – “Blood Master” (Book 1 of the G.O.D.S Series) by Kirsten Campbell

Kirsten blood master blurb 2-19-18.jpg#DYSTOPIAN #BESTSELLER #BOOKBOOSTER

5-star reviewAn interesting take on a dystopian world that drew me in from the first chapter.
By Ashley Uzzell
An interesting take on a dystopian world that drew me in from the first chapter. The main characters are fleshed out so well that we follow their exploits with great interest. The details we are given about their lives, their thoughts, and their feelings make them real for the reader, and that’s exactly what I look for in a book.
The story itself is complicated but intriguing, keeping me glued to the pages to find out what happens next. I won’t give anything away, but let’s just say that I am rooting for the albino! If Book Two is half as good as this one, it will be a wonderful adventure indeed.860db-line2b10
Kirsten Blood Master.jpg

“Blood Master”
(Book 1 of The G.O.D.s Series)
by Kirsten Campbell
Can be found at:

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment