Monday, April 9, 2018

“Loved this story!” – The Truth Inside (New Beginnings Book 1) By Trish Edmisten

Trish the truth inside blurb 4-9-18.jpg#romanceauthor #contemporary romance #romancewriter #newadultromance

5-star reviewSamantha Blundell – I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Loved this story!
Going into this story after reading the blurb I went into the story expecting one thing, but what I got was completely different! This story was wonderfully written and touched on a subject that is not talked about very often. It was like a breath of fresh air, and I absolutely loved it! There was a twist I just didn’t see coming!
The characters within the story were all great. I loved how they were not perfect, And that they all seemed to have a little secret, I really want to find out what each of their secrets are! Nate and Natalie were a great couple. I really liked how Natalie was so supportive of Nate. The book had many laugh out loud moments for me which was great! I love a book that can make me laugh. It was also quite emotional, made me tear up a couple of times. I could feel Nate’s anxiety through the book, I just wanted to reach inside and tell him that everything was going to be ok!
The book had a very in-depth look into the MMA world. I could see that the author really researched this subject, I may have learned a thing or two myself about the industry. I also really loved that the cover model has a story of his own to tell! I really loved that he is on the cover of this fantastic book.
You shouldn’t feel a need to hide who you are, and this story gives hope to others who may find themselves in similar situations. This is a beautiful story of finding your way and finding that person who will be with you through thick and thin, they are always by your side and loving you unconditionally. I can’t wait to read the stories that will come next in this series.
line 2

Trish The Truth Inside   New Beginnings Book 1.jpg
“The Truth Inside”
(New Beginnings Book 1)
By Trish Edmisten

Can be found at:

Amazon
Apple iBooks
Barnes & Noble
Rakuten-Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment