Monday, April 2, 2018

“Easily a 5 Star Read!” – “His Prerogative” by Barbi Barnard

Barbi his prerogative talk.jpg

 5-star review
Easily a 5 Star Read!
By WHATCHA READIN’?
I read… A LOT and I must say this quiet, seemingly unassuming little tale turned out to be one of the most emotionally engaging stories that I have read in a very long time. I honestly wish that I could give this story more than 5 Stars.
A tale about two wounded souls brought together and redeemed through the clan’s Alpha exercising His Prerogative! Samuel is my kind of Alpha Male shifter hero! He’s disliked and feared by his own people, but he doesn’t let that deter him from his ultimate goal; doing what’s best for his band of shifters. And yet, he’s clever enough to find a way to protect the most vulnerable while still getting his heart’s desire. Wild Rose is an amazing character, and I adored the way she grew into her role as Den Mother to the clan, healed Samuel and continued to grow as a woman. The growth (individually & and as a couple) that we see in this book was pure joy to read!
The connection between Samuel and Rose sizzles! The huge cast of characters are well developed and make the reader want to know more about them. In fact, my only complaint about this story, I’d like to know more about what went before.
line 7
Barbi his prerogative.jpg

“His Prerogative” 
by Barbi Barnard
Can be found at:

AMAZON – FREE WITH
KINDLE UNLIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment