Monday, August 20, 2018

Those who stayed died. But would Glasgow be a safe haven? The Twisted Laird: The MacGrough Clan Book 7 Kindle Edition by Cherime MacFarlane

TWISTEDLAIRDBLURB.jpg
51dE461LfAL._SY346_.jpg
February 5, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
To say I love this book is putting it mildly. Very rarely does a book pull me in so completely. I found myself reading it slowly. I savored it, enjoyed it, and did not want to rush through, and yet toward the end I could not put it down and I stayed up way past my bedtime to get to the climatic ending.
The use of dialect was very well done. The character development was exceptional and the author lead me down quite a path as I watched Rhona change from a young person I disliked to a mature woman I admired. My favorite character was the twisted laird himself, Edan. He was a brave and honest man of honor, who did whatever he had to do to take care of his tightly knit little clan. His goals and struggles were fascinating to me.
I’m trying to not give away spoilers. I was so excited to finish the book and realize there are more books in the series! You can bet I’ll be reading more from this author!
The Twisted Laird road to Glasgow.jpg

The Twisted Laird: The MacGrough Clan Book 7 Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment