Monday, August 20, 2018

Can this whirlwind romance survive the impending tangle of secrets and lies?The Seasons of Our Love Kindle Edition by Angela Gascoigne

SEASONSOFOURLOVE-ANGELA.jpg
giphy (1)soolag.gif
October 24, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
I’ve only recently become a reader of indie authors, my reading was usually king or koontz, topped up with a bit of Coban. Angela Gascoigne is yet another extremely talented author that I have happened to come across. It starts with Rosie running away from her boyfriend armed with only her cat. What follows is something endearing and delightful, as she meets the cat allergic Danny. The characters are very believable, the story goes at a good place and urges you to read on. It’s full of humour and heartache and you just want to race on to see how it all ends. A change of author and genre for me and I’m so glad I did. On a more general note, there is an amazing bundle of indie authors, who in my turn are legacy authors in their own right, Gascoigne is just another to add to that breed. Get it now. It’s a beaut.

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON–SEASONS OF OUR LOVE–ANGELA GASCOIGNE

No comments:

Post a Comment