Monday, August 20, 2018

WHAT EVERY GIRL WANTS A FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS!!! A FAMILY THIS CHRISTMAS DANIELLE LEE ZWISSLER!

AFAMILYTHISXMASBLURB.jpg
519kXy5EseL._SY346_I have been very much enjoying this series of stand alone novellas & short stories. This was no exception. The characters are likeable and misunderstandings relatable. I would love to see Jackson & Ellens story as well.
I have just one recommendation, the names of the characters through the stories are duplicated without relation. I in have now seen Jack, Jackson, O’Reilly and others used multiple times. While the names are good ones, there really are many others to choose from and as a reader, I get confused with the other stories especially when there is no connection between stories. I am someone who, if I really like a story, will remember and read again. The characters names are important in remembering which I am looking for. After all, if a reader connects the way a writer wants, the name becomes a person not just a name. 

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment