Monday, August 20, 2018

IMAGINE GETTING AN INFO BOMB DROPPED ON YOU BUT THE SENDER OF THAT MESSAGE IS KILLED BEFORE YOU CAN FIND THE TRUTH! THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED AN EMLYN GOODE MYSTERY BY SUSAN LYNN SOLOMON!!!!

DAYMUSICDIEDBLURB2 (1).jpg
A rock star’s murder leaves Emlyn Goode questioning everything she knows about herself.
Amanda Stone, a rock and roll icon who vanished at the peak of her career in 1986, has returned to her hometown of Niagara Falls. She brings with her a message that causes Emlyn Goode to question everything she knows about herself. When Stone is murdered, Emlyn must use the craft her ancient relative wrote of in a Book of Shadows to solve the crime. If she fails, she’ll never know if what Stone told her is true.
day the music died.jpg
April 24, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
First, I want to thank Susan Lynn Solomon for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.
There were many aspects of The Day The Music Died An Emlyn Goode Mystery by Susan Lynn Solomon that I really enjoyed. First off the cover first attracted me to the book. The wording is done in a very unique font that is blood red! I loved the guitar, the hand holding the gun pointing to the guitar, and the adorable little kitty at the end. This cover totally caught my eye so much so I wanted to know what the book was about. Kudos to the graphic artist. Sometimes for me it is the cover that catches my eye. When I read the synopsis on the back I knew I had to read it.
Susan Lynn Solomon is a native of Niagara Falls, NY as I am from the WNY area myself. It was refreshing to read a book and recognize local landmarks that you are familiar with. Sure some authors mention Buffalo in passing. However, she took you to actual streets and places
.
Being a huge fan of music and everything pop culture I really liked that aspect of the book. Even more than that I loved Amanda Stone’s back story and the secret that had been kept for so many years.
My heart went out to Emyln whom had just lost her Mom. If that wasn’t bad enough then she received some more shocking news shortly after.
This book was a quick read filled with murder, mystery, and twists and turns in every corner.
My sympathies to Susan Lynn Solomon for the loss of her friend Gary Copeland whom this book is dedicated to.

AVAILABLE @ AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment