Monday, March 12, 2018

“Super Fantastic!” – “Warriors of the Wilderness” (The Wilderness Series, Book #4) by Pamela Ackerson

Pam warriors of the wilderness blurb 3-12-18.jpg

#ASMSG, #iartg, #bookboost, #bynr
5-star reviewCinderella 7
Super Fantastic!
My heart bleeds for the Indians! I wish I had lived in the time period when there were peaceful tribes, and the white man stayed in their own backyard.
It shames me to be white, although I’m also Irish, German, and a tad of Indian. My husband is part Cherokee, he looks Indian. It is a horrible thing what the white men did, greed, and ignorance along with prejudices and thinking they were better than anyone else is what caused all the hatred and Indian wars.
I love these stories and can hardly wait for the fifth book! Please, Pamela when will it be out? Wonderful job with this series!
line-8
Pam Warriors of the Wilderness.jpg

“Warriors of the Wilderness”
(The Wilderness Series, Book #4)
by Pamela Ackerson
Can be found at:

Amazon

 Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment