Monday, March 19, 2018

“If I had more stars to give, this book would definitely get them.” – “Letters to Eula” (A Ghost Story) by Michael Bussa

Michael letters to eula blurb 3-19-18.jpg

5-star review
P.S. Winn
If I had more stars to give, this book would definitely get them.
I loved this story. I have read many by this author and have to say this is my favorite. When I read the afterword in the book as the author explained where the story came from, I so wished I had more stars to give. I know that place where this story was found and hope Michael Bussa finds many, many more there. In this well-crafted tale, readers enter the well-crafted, an older woman stuck in the upstairs of a home while she wonders what is happening beneath her. What she thinks and feels is expressed in the letters she is writing to her sister Eula. The author twists this story just right and takes readers on a great ride. The feeling in this book is intense and readers can almost feel reality slip away as they become one with this story. Thanks to Michael Bussa who knows how a short story was made to be written
line15
Michael letters to eula.jpg

“Letters to Eula”
(A Ghost Story)
by Michael Bussa
Can be found at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment