Monday, March 12, 2018

“I must say that it [reading Cross-Ties] turned out to be a great decision.” – “Cross-Ties” by Carolyn M. Bowen

Carolyn cross-ties blurb 3

#HistoricalFiction #HistFic #Romance
4a782-5-star2breview
I must say that it [reading Cross-Ties] turned out to be a great decision.
Lucidity
Wow, what an adventure! Admittedly, I’m usually not a big fan of these kinds of books (I tend to stick to the sci-fi and romance genres), but I decided to give “Cross-Ties” a chance and go into the read with an open mind, and I must say that it turned out to be a great decision. I could see early on, within the first few chapters, that the author is truly talented when it comes to weaving words into stories. The prose flows in a very smooth manner while conveying everything in a very vivid way – I personally found it easy to visualize many of the scenes and also empathize and understand the feelings of Leah, the protagonist. I highly recommend ‘Cross-Ties’ to readers looking for a genuinely immersive and adventurous read. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for future releases by Carolyn M. Bowen.
Line for video

Click here to watch Carolyn’s
book trailer for Cross-Ties

860db-line2b10
Carolyn cross ties 2

“Cross-Ties”
by Carolyn M. Bowen
Can be found at:

AmazonBooks-A-Million
Rakuten-Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment