Monday, March 26, 2018

“Fantastic! I loved it!” – “Sinfully Delicious: Six Scintillating Stories of Sweets, Treats, and Happily Ever Afters” Featuring a book by Crystal L. Gauthier

Crystal Gauthier

5-star review

Fantastic! I loved it!
By Linda Amirkhizi
These were six amazing stories by six equally wonderful writers. You have your dragons, bear shifter, vampire, demons and shadow guard and if that wasn’t enough, you have a wonderful fairy tale baker. The heroes are drop-dead gorgeous, and their women are all strong and sassy. Each story has you’re a special goodie that they bake and for me, being a pastry chef I could not help myself but bake each and everyone. I wish I could give each story five stars for a total of 30!!!!
line15
27652868_591942414479923_314749032_o.jpg

“Sinfully Delicious:
Six Scintillating Stories of Sweets, 

Treats, and Happily Ever Afters”
Featuring a book by
Crystal L. Gauthier
Can be found at:

Amazon – Free on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment