Monday, March 12, 2018

“I’m in love with this Time Travel Series” – “Diana’s Magic” (Time Travel Society Series Book 2) by Crystal Miles Gauthier

Crystal diana magic blurb 3-12-18.jpg

#Historical, #Paranormal, #Shifter, #Romance, #Adventure, #Witch’s
5-star review
Jacquelyn
I’m in love with this Time Travel Series
I have never really like Time Travel Books! Once I started reading Troianne I couldn’t put it down, I had to read the whole series! I just finished reading this book Diana’s Magic! This book leaves you wanting more! You will laugh and cry when you read it! Diana is this most amazing young woman who grows into this extraordinary woman, and she finds her soulmate at a young age! As you read this book you will travel with Diana, and you will experience her pain, love, and trails and tribulations! The twist to the story of her father wedding her beloved’s mother was a kicker! I never see it coming! This is truly a great book! Can’t wait to read the next one…
Line for video

Click here to watch the
book trailer for Diana’s Magic

209d6-line2b8
2 Diana's Magic

“Diana’s Magic”
(Time Travel Society Series Book 2)
by Crystal Miles Gauthier
Can be found at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Audible
Barnes & Noble
Rakuten-Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment