Monday, March 5, 2018

“Excellent!” – “Wilderness Bound” (The Wilderness Series Book 3) by Pamela Ackerson

Pam wilderness bound blurb.jpg #ASMSG, #iartg, #bookboost, #bynr

5-star review
Excellent!
By Cinderella 7
A bit confusing with all the different characters and places, but exciting nonetheless. My heart goes out to Matthew and Devery.
I hate that Lydia is under so much suspicion and hope the next book solves the murders as well as sees the young couple finally able to get married.
I miss Karen’s time traveling and wish her husband would go with her. If he’s supposed to be the soul of her first husband, he should want to go with her to the Indians, I just don’t understand why he doesn’t.
I hate that I’m ready to read the last book of the series, I hate to see it end! I love this story very much!
line-1
Pam Wilderness Bound.jpg

“Wilderness Bound”
(The Wilderness Series, Book #3)
by Pamela Ackerson
Can be found at:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment