Monday, September 17, 2018

Imagine having to relive every tortuous moment of your abduction in order to prevent murders! A SINISTER VISION: KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE~~~A. NICKY HJORT

SINISTER VISION BLURB.jpg
line-1
51bfup24u9L._SY346_.jpg
July 13, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
This is a truly haunting read! As a mother, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! A. Nicky Hjort’s characters are so real, so tangible, that I wonder whom I am truly walking by at the grocery store and on the street. But even more powerful than the terrifying villain is the message of redemption, of power, of true love not just for others but for oneself. A. Nicky Hjort is an incredible writer, and I look forward to each new release!


A Sinister Vision: Know This Much Is True (Sinister Series Book 2) Kindle Edition

giphysinistervision

No comments:

Post a Comment