Monday, September 24, 2018

“Invisible” by L.A. Remenicky – #Romance, #Mystery&Suspense, #Suspense, #RomanticSuspense

Lori Invisible 1

#Hoosierauthor #FairfieldCorners
Line Blurb
They found each other. Then the killer found them. Detective Jackson “Jax” McKenna walks into a psychologist’s office and finds that the doctor bears a striking resemblance to his first love, Lainie, who disappeared ten years ago after their disastrous first date ended in violence. Dr. Elizabeth Parker is really Elaine Wilson, Jax’s Lainie. She’s been in hiding since the night that changed both their lives. Jax discovers the truth when the killer lets Lainie know he’s found her. When Jax and Lainie go on the run to keep Lainie safe, old feelings resurface as the killer threatens their lives. Can Jax save Lainie and help her stay Invisible?
Line review
A Very Good accidentally read!
By Barbara
4.5 stars! What a wonderful development this book turned out to be!! I accidentally got this book by mistake. As I started reading it, two things quickly happened. 1st I figured out the characters and story I was reading did not match the description in the synopsis of the book I thought I’d gotten and 2nd I was totally hooked on the suspense of this one. May I say this is not a book I would have normally gotten for myself due to the storyline (visions to try and to stop a murder before it happens) but the characters, storyline, and scenes were so well written, so vivid that I literally could not put my kindle down. The suspense kept me glued to the pages and the twists and turns kept me on edge till the very end. Kudos to the author for wonderfully thought out plot and a book I recommend if you enjoy a good suspense!
Line buy links
Invisible

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment