Monday, May 14, 2018

“The Long Road Home” by Carolyn M. Bowen – #Romance, #Thriller, #Suspense, #InternationalMystery

Carolyn the long road home 5-14-18.jpg

#TheLongRoadHome – #CrimeFiction #Mystery #Suspense #Crime #RomanticSuspense
Blurb
After a lifetime of being protected and sheltered by her parents, Kate is thrown into a state of turmoil after their sudden death. With nowhere else to turn, she finds herself living with her fiancé, a conniving businessman who is well on his way to becoming a corrupt super-lawyer. At the same time, Kate’s father’s law firm houses more secrets than a politician’s hard drive. Later, she receives a shocking surprise when a long-lost half-brother enters her life. Can Kate rise to these challenges, discover the truth and re-emerge as a stronger, smarter version of herself?

5-star review
Amazon Customer
Another Exciting Page-Turner
Oh, how I enjoyed reading, The Long Road Home. It was one way for me to sit and relax reading a story full of suspense, and everyday drama that many have endured in ‘real life.’ Oh, the secrets, deceits, and suspense kept me ‘on my feet’ – Yes, another page-turner.
I also loved how there were no unnecessary interruptions between scenes. It takes a highly skilled writer who can craft a story such as this one with so many categories (suspense, drama, action, mystery, and deception) all rolled into one, and the reader never misses a beat. Yes, I believe the story flowed well without scene divisions, and I was very happy to plunge right through reading along as I was able to keep up with the storyline, characters, and their motives within this well-written story.
I’ll have to share with you, however, that I held my breath toward the end hoping for the story to end my way, and without spoiling it for you, it certainly did!


Line for video
Carolyn the long road home

“The Long Road Home”
by Carolyn M. Bowen
Can be found at:

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment