Wednesday, May 2, 2018

FREE for a limited time: “Broken: Book One of the M Series” by Ryanne Anthony, #ContemporaryFiction, #Romance, @RyanneAnthony

Ryanne Broken 1

#contemporary, #romance, #interracial, #multicultural, #indieauthor, #indiepromo, #authorpromo
Line Blurb
A family in pain, desperate to find what is ripping their world apart and severing their once tight-knit unit, turns to intense family therapy for answers. A marriage, once thought to be one of the strongest of the family, is revealed to be in turmoil, the cause devastating everyone.
As they work on getting to the bottom of the marital issues and start to resolve them during the powerful four-hour session, several more secrets are revealed from other family members, turning their once loving, safe and protective group on their heels.
Will these new revelations rip them apart forever?
Follow the Cannon, Harvey and Reed family as they take you on their compelling journey toward healing.
Line 5-star review
CANNON’S & HARVEY’S I LOVE THEE
By Tracy Arnett – Reviewer for Spunky N Sassy Blog
This book was suggested by a friend of mine, and I want to get down on my hands and knees and kiss his feet. Ryanne Anthony is an amazing author that needs to be read. Broken was an amazing book it had me laughing to where tears were falling down my face to a point in the book I was sobbing because it touched me so deeply. Ryanne is the type of author that has you sitting right next to the characters in the book, and you walk their path in life with them. When I finished this book, I felt a loss for the characters have loved and learned about. I wanted to read more, and luckily I can read on in Mariah the next book in this series. I am a huge fan now, and I can’t wait to start reading more about this amazing cast of characters.
This book is about two merged families the Cannons and the Harvey’s as they are all pulled into a therapy session with Victoria Fields to save the marriage of Joshua and Mandy Cannon, but as the session moves on, we learn much more. Secrets will be revealed can the families remain whole or will these secrets destroy them. This a must read and one book that will hit my go to on those days when I need a lift. I loved learning about their lives and cannot wait to continue their journey and learning more about them. The Cannon’s and The Harvey’s are now part of my family and I love every single one of them. Does this book deserve 5 stars? No, it deserves 10++++ I loved this book and I will forever rave about Ryanne and her amazing talent as a writer.

PLEASE BE KIND AND WRITE A REVIEW!

1 Ryanne broken m series

“Broken: Book One of the M Series” 
by Ryanne Anthony
Is available for FREE at:

Angus&Robertson
Barnes & Noble
!ndigo

No comments:

Post a Comment