Tuesday, February 15, 2022

“What a great novel about a mother’s sacrifice!” – Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life by Carol Ann Kauffman

 


“Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life” is a short story written in the form of a letter from a very ill mother to her unborn daughter, telling her the incidents surrounding her birth, giving her advice on life, and leaving her the best of her family recipes.

hesustains

What a great novel about a mother’s sacrifice!

The first book I’ve read by this author, I was not disappointed!
As you read this book, you wonder how it will end. Will the mother be right or will there be a surprise ending? You’ll have to read the book to find out. What a bonus with the added recipes. They come from an Italian wife. Being married to an Italian and I love to cook, I can’t wait to try some of these dishes and pass them to our children. My mother-in-law did not cook, so we do not have the handed down, generation after generation recipes. Maybe a tradition will be started with my family, and I will pass these on? I just ordered book two to see how the story continues and ends. I can’t wait to start reading it!

Carol Echo of Heartbreak A Recipe for Life

#AuthorNetwork , #IndieBooksPromo, #amreading #amwriting #indiepromo

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
 Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment