Tuesday, February 8, 2022

VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF CARLY TAPPAN!

 


Hey! My name is Carly Tappan, I’m 21 years old & I was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I’ve always had a passion for music and especially singing, I remember being 6 years old pretending I was performing at my own concert while having my friends record me! I pretty much always knew I wanted to be the next Miley Cyrus & nothing would stop me. I’ve always had a love for dancing too so that made it even more fun for me to perform at my “concerts”. 
Dancing is what made me realize that music is actually what I’m most passionate about. Dance will always be something that brings me to a place of peace & happiness. However, I have been working very diligently on chasing my dreams of becoming a known artist one day & it hasn’t always been easy or felt worth it.. but I know anything that’s worth it will not ever be easy. In the last year and a half I have worked significantly hard on myself and becoming the best version of myself possible & in that time I have found my dedication, my commitment & the spark within’ to run with my dreams and make them my reality.



STAY TUNED FOR HER NEW SONG WHERE YOU AT --COMING SOON!

The lyrics to Where u at came to me as I embarked on my journey of self-love & healing. Its human nature that we all want “bad boys” but I started to realize that the more I loved myself, searched for myself & focused on myself there were many different forms of “bad boys” even “good ones” so this song was my way of expressing myself to help inspire others to love themselves & eventually what is for you will find you.

MEANWHILE, CHECK OUT HER VIDEO FOR EAT YOUR HEART OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment