Tuesday, October 12, 2021

“I absolutely love these mysteries!” – Lavender Mist of May (A Cat Collier Mystery Book 5) by Carol Ann Kauffman

 Carol lavender mist 5-7-18

#AuthorNetwork,#IndieBooksPromo, #amreading, #amwriting, #indiepromo

Line Blurb

Join the further adventures and misadventures of Cat Collier, a woman who opens her own private investigation business in her small hometown on her journey from being a small town obituary writer to big city detective. In this fifth installment of the short story mystery series, Cat works to find a missing Chinese girl who came to the United States on a work/study program and disappeared into thin air. An informant takes a big risk. Nola is put in danger. The child of a prominent country club women has her Parentage questioned. Someone from Gus Black’s past shows up at the hotel.

Valerie Roberson

I Love Cat Collier Mysteries!

I absolutely love these mysteries! I love Cat Collier and how she rolls with life. I’d die to have her fiancé Carter and his father as my in law. Nola cracks me up and this time I really thought she would fashion herself out of trouble. I love the mystery part of the book and how all the books tie together. This one was really good because of the other books being brought back in and you got some answers. These characters are fabulous together and they make the book exciting. I can’t wait until the next book to come out!

05 Carol lavender mist

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment