Tuesday, October 26, 2021

SHE MUST FACE HER GREATEST FEAR! A Sinister Vision: Know This Much Is True (Sinister Series Book 2)

 

Elise Phillips, a doctor in training, has successfully repressed her kidnapping five years prior. The only problem is…she has six and one half days to remember every terrible detail, or a total stranger will die. But to make matters even worse, in order to save this nameless woman, Elise will have to face something that scares her even more than death–intimacy.


Viv Drewa
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2020Verified PurchaseThis is the first book I’ve read by Hjort and I absolutely loved it!
Totally ‘out of the box’ which is what I love, and hard to put down.
Follow Dr. Elise Phillips as she deals with the perils of being a first-year and constantly being belittled by the lead doctors.
On a whim, she quits with her best friend in tow. I can’t tell you more without spoiling it for you.
I look forward to reading more books by Hjort.
I highly recommend this book.

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment