Tuesday, September 1, 2020

“Seduction, primal yearning in her womanhood despite her hesitation and insecurity, relatable.” – An Unexpected Affair by Angela Gray

 Angela an unexpected affair 2

Line Blurb
Years of emotional abuse have ended. The divorce is final, it’s over. With not even a child to tie her down, she is free to open a business. Freedom comes at a cost. She is alone and can’t go to his family for comfort as she used to.
Addison hired a student. He’s gorgeous, competent, and if she was ten years younger… but she’s not and he’s her employee. Still, she can dream, can’t she?
Line review
Julie
An amazing read
Seduction, primal yearning in her womanhood despite her hesitation and insecurity, relatable. I was immediately engrossed in the story and by page 22 I was captivated. As much as it is a romantic piece, it’s also witty. I laughed while being turned on. The only thing I would change is that it’s too short. I wanted more. Oh well, I’ll just have to read Angela’s novel, Chasing Dreams. 🙂 So glad I already purchased it and I can’t wait to read it.
Line buy links
Angela an unexpected affair

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment