Tuesday, September 22, 2020

“This book is eye candy for the soul!” – Mystical Fairies (Portal To The Land Of Fae Book 1) by Judy Mastrangelo

 Judy mysical fairies

Line Blurb

Mystical Fairies describes the Fairy World, showing the fantastic Beings who inspire and uplift mankind. These beautiful creatures are depicted through lovely vivid, and detailed paintings.

Line review

Colleen M. Chesebro

This book is eye candy for the soul!

One look at this book cover and I knew I had to read “Mystical Fairies.” It didn’t take me long to realize that the images created by Judy Mastrangelo would enthrall every young girl (or not so young girl). The book was total eye candy!But wait! It gets better. Behind the cover, I found pure magic. Poetry, prose, artwork, and delightful fairies. The colors and details captivated me. I imagined buying the book and framing the images, so their beauty could inspire me every day.I love children’s books. Every time I read one, I remember back to when my kids and grandkids were little. They hung on each word I read and studied the pictures until they fell asleep. I can’t think of a better gift than a book for a developing young mind.Step into the world of magical fairies. You’ll never want to leave! I received a pdf copy of this book from the author. After I read the book, I had to share it!

Line buy links
Judy Mystical Fairies

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment