Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Cat opens a second online investigation office, away from Heaton Valley and the love and support she’s known there – June Green Leaves of Deceit (A Cat Collier Mystery Book 6) by Carol Ann Kauffman

Carol june green 9-2019.jpg

#AuthorNetwork,#IndieBooksPromo, #amreading, #amwriting, #indiepromo
Line Blurb
Join Cat Collier is this serial mystery short story series, described as a cross between Nancy Drew and Mike Hammer.
Carter disappoints Cat in the worst possible way. She begins to doubt her worth. Can a new location bolster Cat’s self-confidence? Is she strong enough to let a new love in?
June Green Leaves of Deceit continues and adventures and misadventures of Mary Catherine Collier, known as Cat, as she opens a second online investigation office, away from Heaton Valley and the love and support she’s known there. Can she make it on her own?
Line review
Valerie Roberson
Another Awesome Cat Collier Mystery!
I just love these Cat Collier Mysteries! Each time I find myself trying to figure out who did what and why? But this one has so many elements to it, that it’s kinda hard to put my finger on the killer. I have my suspicions and my why, but I’ll probably be wrong and shocked to find it all out. This one leaves you hanging and starving for the next book. If you like good clean down to earth mysteries, then I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment