Tuesday, August 6, 2019

GET IT NOW BEFORE IT FLIES OFF THE SHELF SEPEMBER 8TH!!!!

BETWEEN THE TIDES ANOTHOLOGY  12 AMAZING AUTHORS--12 AMAZING STORIES64659752_905785349762293_2142607971060809728_n

When you stand beside the water, listening to the waves, what is it you feel? 

Calm? Rage? Hope? Despair? 

Love?

The sea is a place where every emotion can be felt, every crash of the waves upon the shore a match to the beating of your own heart, no matter what is going on inside it. 

“Between the Tides” is just that. A beating heart that rushes at you from the shoreline, and dares you deeper into the waves. Do the depths of the ocean offer a sweet respite from the world around you? Or are the snow fed lakes in the mountains that place where you can go to create an ice wall around your heart, or perhaps break it asunder?

Come with us where the creatures of the deeps and the shallows, creatures out of myth and legend, come to life and drag you into the waves. 

Who knows, you might get lost on a pirate ship or carried away by a kracken...

The only way to navigate the shores is to travel: 
Between the Tides
Line review
June 8, 2019
**Updated: 06/19/19** this review is on this story: “THE MERMAIDS KISS” by Darlene Kuncytes ... Wow! I loved this magical short PNR must read with a mermaid and a shifter! I never write spoilers so I’m not gonna say what kind of shifter, but he’s one of my favorites! ... This is only the 2nd story I’ve ever read by this author, but has now made me a new fan of Ms. Kuncytes :D With a different plot than I’ve ever read, great characters & witty dialogue, that kept me hooked to where I read it in one sitting! Who doesn’t love an HEA :D So yes, I highly recommend this boxed set & these awesome stories, with an unbeatable discounted price, to adult 18+ fans of fiction & I look forward to reading more soon! ............

06/08/19 [updated] This is my review on the story, “Shark Bait” by T.M. Payne. What an awesome, but short, PNR must read with magic, shifters and romance plus a mystery or 2. This unique plot has likable characters and some twists that will keep readers engaged and the pages turning! I wish it had been longer but I still highly recommend this boxed set to all Adult fans of fiction and look forward to reading more :D
 
64210416_900579346949560_1830414761183936512_n.jpg


AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment