Wednesday, July 11, 2018

TWO HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS, ONE MURDER–MURDER IN CAZENOVIA BY ANGEL ROSE

MURDER A CAZENOVIA BLURB.jpg
MURDER AT CAZENOVIA AR Murder in Cazenovia was a phenomenal read.
I fell in love with all the characters starting at page one with Sophia. She is a detective that you don’t want to mess with.
Anthony (AKA) Ant is Sophia’s partner and a playboy.
Marco is Sophia’s childhood love.
I have seriously never felt so many different emotions in one read.
I bawled, laughed and wanted to knock a few characters out.
With all the twist and turns and shockers I didn’t want to put the book down.
Angel Rose has a true talent and with this read she proved how talented she is.
I highly recommend this book it truly is a phenomenal read.
Keep tissues near you.

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment