Sunday, July 22, 2018

LOVE POETRY ???? THIS BOOK IS A GREAT COLLECTION ONE POEM FOR EVERY DAY OF 2017 365 BY CINDY J. SMITH

365 blurb cjs.jpg
365BLURB2.jpg
May 28, 2018
Format: Paperback
365 by Cindy J. Smith
Cindy J Smith wrote this collection of poems as a one-a-day project, so my intention in reading it was also one-a-day. Nah, that didn’t work out for me. Smith is really a master poet and I couldn’t stop myself, I finished it in a couple days. Really, though, as with all of my collection of poetry, I just keep going back and picking up new stuff. I can open this book at any time and find new meanings to fit my own situations. This is what Smith does for me, she writes what I can’t even express. She gets in my head, and I have made her a place there. She writes the poetry that I share the most, and I really loved this collection.
OPPORTUNITES POEM

365 BY CINDY J. SMITH AT AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment