Monday, June 25, 2018

“Rosinanti: Wrath of the Faithful”(The Rosinanti Series Book 2) by Kevin J. Kessler – #ScienceFiction, #Steampunk, #ScienceFiction&Fantasy

 

Animated GIF-downsized_large.gif
#Rosinanti #KevinJKessler #JohnMerlyn #WintersOfAlnora
Line Blurb
Valentean Burai and Seraphina Kackritta barely escaped the grip of chaos. Only by working together were these two lifelong soul mates able to combat the greatest threat the world of Terra has ever known.
But when they find themselves separated, with the entire world turned against them, both princess and animus warrior must battle not only the forces of chaos and darkness that seek to end their world but their own crippling doubts and fears.
Valentean must also face the horrifying truth of himself. He is one of the last surviving members of the Rosinanti race and holds within him world-destroying power, and the unwanted uncontrollable ability to transform into a fearsome dragon.
The struggle of man vs. beast is not limited to the battlefield. Valentean will wage that war internally, within the confines of his own conflicted heart.
But, in the end, who is stronger? The man, or the dragon?
Line review
Kris
Things are just getting started for the Faithful……As it shall burn
*Sigh* Wrath…..One Book. One Thousand Feelings. This is so true for Wrath which is the second installment to
Rosinanti (Which I so cannot pronounce if I had to say this out loud lol) This novel is quite a bit longer than Ros and is packed with so many emotions. I truly feel like I can read this a billion times and still not be tired of the world Kevin created. Wrath is undeniably so much different than Rosinanti. It just is so much more. Words truly cannot explain how amazing Wrath is. I tend to get stuck in Terra sometimes which I have no regrets about. I don’t want to leave that world.
This novel continues on right where Ros leaves off…so without a doubt read in order. Sera truly shines in this one as does Maura to show that these women are not one to mess with at all. They both can hold there own in any type of battle or element. My Kay is truly a beautiful man to hate in this book. Kay and Val truly do have some epic battle scenes in this going blow to blow. If you couldn’t tell, I’m partial to Kay a tad more than Val. Aleksandra my wicked role model. All I can say is she is the center of one of my favorite scenes that I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of. We do have some new characters in this novel as well which are perfect and fit in quite well with this main group. Let me just say also I’m waiting for Zouka to die a horrible death and patience is not a virtue with me!
I literally can ramble on and on about Wrath but I probably shouldn’t. I will say you can without a doubt, see how Kevin J Kessler has grown as a writer creating this incredible world you just cannot get enough of. His battle scenes are much more epic, and just his overall style has suppressed Rosinanti by far. Ros is a fantastic debut novel which should be read before Wrath but you for sure want to get to this book next. Since this is a series, I sadly do have to wait to see what is next for these characters and to see what’s in store for this world.
I highly recommend this book and the whole series if you love some fantastic characters, an amazing world, epic battle scenes, and of course dragons and maybe a pinch of magic.

61HQ3JU5DVL.jpg
Line buy links

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Angus and Robertson
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment