Monday, June 25, 2018

“Daytona Dead” (Laura & Gerry Mystery #3) by Karen Vaughan – #Mystery, #MysteryThriller&Suspense

Karen daytona dead 6-28-18.gif
#COZIES #MYSTERY, #LAURAANDGERRY, #SHERLOCK/HOLMES
Line Blurb
The honeymoon of Laura and Gerry Fitz is off to a fast-paced yet deadly start when they arrive in Florida. There is a maniac behind the wheel who needs to win at all costs. When he wins, life is great but when he loses he is DRIVEN TO KILL!
The first victim off the starting line is Laura’s ex-husband Lou, and she is taking it personally. Mix in a creepy cop and some unexpected surprises, and you have a race for your life. Who will win and who will wipe out?…
Line review
Marilyn Kubinak
Fabulous read
Karen has brought to life once more Laura and Jerry. I have read all but one of Karen’s book, and I really feel this one and last are so good. She brings her characters alive, so I feel I know them. Also, I sure would like to meet them. When I find an author that can make me feel like I am there with the lead characters, I feel the author has done her job. I hope Karen will keep writing about these characters. She also is a very special person and hopes one day to meet her. We play a lot on pogo, I hope people will join me in encouraging her to keep writing.

3 Karen daytona dead

Line buy links

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment