Monday, January 8, 2018

“Quite Interesting!” – “Out of the Wilderness” by Pamela Ackerson

Pam out of the wilderness blurb.jpg

#ASMSG, #IARTG, #BOOKBOOST, #BYNR
5-star review
Quite Interesting!
I enjoyed this book as much as the first four. It was filled with letters that I didn’t understand the meaning of, like DD for instance.
Jennifer was a very confused woman. I loved how she went back in time to help others but was disappointed that the story didn’t explain what happened to Jonathan. Did Jen teach him how to treat his future wife? I would have liked to know what happened to him and his family.
Then Jen and Taylor finally get to understand each other and poof … The story ends. I expected much more to the story.
Regardless I loved the story anyway, what there was of it. Are there any more books in the series?
a7215-line2b8
Pam Out of the Wilderness.jpg

“Out of the Wilderness”
(The Wilderness Series,
Book # 5)

by Pamela Ackerson
Can be found at:

Amazon

 Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment