Tuesday, January 2, 2018

“I enjoyed all the stories here” – “Hidden Lives: An Anthology” by Jerry Pociask

Jer hidden lives.jpg

#booklife #booknerd #bookworm #bookjunkie #booklover #bookstagram #bookselfie#oneofusislying #thriller #ya #yalit #igreads #igreader #instaread #instareader#booknerdigans #readersofinstagram
209d6-line2b8
When the Streetlights Went On
“…join us on a journey of the past as we share the forgotten … with a willingness to celebrate traditions we let go of … no longer wanting, or perhaps lost to technology.
End of Life
Suzie’s monitors seemed a bit out of synch. “Oh my darling, how I so loved that song, and it mattered not how awful you sang it, I will always know it came from your heart…” The monitors flickered once more then fell back to their usual rhythmic patterns.
Three Days of Darkness
One can never prepare for being cold, alone, and in total darkness … above the thunder, Evelyn was convinced she heard voices … “Momma?” Evelyn jerked her head upright … a familiar voice was calling to her … holding her breath, she listened to silence…”
5-star review
Bettie Mavity
I enjoyed all the stories here

I enjoyed all the stories here, but my favorite was the “End Of Life.” From the beginning, I was swept into another universe of feelings, passion, and longing for a love like the one unfolding before my eyes. Walt and Susannah’s love affair was a very, very special one. As I read, I became them in my mind and heart. I felt the emotions of both throughout the story, that feeling is still with me. Oh to share a love like Walt and Susannah share. A love that every woman and man looks for but never finds. Walt and Susannah have this Love. A forever love. A love that is full of passion, full of desire, full of respect, wanting to tend to, care for, protect and cherish for eternity, a forever and after love affair of the heart and soul, a love like no other. Their love is a deep passionate earthly love and the spiritual love that makes them sour into the universe when they connect in a passion of love that sparks every fiber of their bodies. When they first met, they were drawn together with a magical power that was beyond their power to stop, delving into the magical world of love in all its meaning, live every day full of passion, and a true everlasting love affair of the heart and soul. Since I have had the book, I have read “End Of Life” over many times, and each time it is a pleasure. Best darn love story I have ever read. Why not make it into a great movie, I would love to see that. Thank you, Mr. Pociask, for a great story.

Click here to view Hidden Lives video

Jerry hidden lives anthology.jpg

“Hidden Lives: An Anthology”
by Jerry Pociask
Can be found at:

Amazon
Apple iBooks
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million
Rakuten-Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment