Monday, January 29, 2018

“5 glowing stars from me!” – “Blood Phase” (Book 2 of the G.O.D.’s Series) by Kirsten Campbell

Kirsten blood phase blurb 2

#dystopian #bestseller #bookbooster
WARNING  FOR 18+ ONLYTHE G.O.D.S SERIES MUST BE READ IN ORDER

5-star review

5 glowing stars from me!
By Lon
Having eagerly read Blood Master, I simply had to read this story too, especially knowing how imaginative and emotional this author’s creative mind was likely to be. Her stories ooze with great insight into the dynamics between characters while her imagination is just at full throttle, adding so much essence to the plot.
The story is like a layered cake, with Griffin and Tassta’s romance simply added as a delicious icing on the top for me…my goodness, I swooned. But, the romantic part did not distract me from the suspenseful segments of the story.
Just like in the Blood Master, the characters in Blood Phase are well-established and easily refreshed my recall of them so clearly in my head. Almost as if I was in the story, I got so caught up in it, and I was compelled by my urges to read the story until I finished it, with the sun slowly peeking over the horizon in the morning.
I can’t wait to read the next sequel!!! I hope they make a movie of this story…Imagine watching it in 3D! *swoons*
209d6-line2b8
Kirsten Blood Phase.jpg

“Blood Phase”
(Book 2 of the
G.O.D.’s Series) 

by Kirsten Campbell
Can be found at:

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment