Tuesday, January 25, 2022

DISCOVER MORE FUN FACTS ABOUT CARLY AND LISTEN TO HER SONG EAT YOUR HEART OUT!




Hi I am Carly tappan, here is a more about me and what I love to do! I have started reading through out my day. It has changed my perspective on a lot of things in life in different ways. I know you’re probably thinking “BOOKS??!” But actually yes, I love the type of books like are motivational and give you tips on how to better yourself as a person and live a genuinely happy and contented life! I also love hanging around my family and friends and always having the best support system and people to lean on. All of my friends I hang out are friends that I have known for over 4 years so we know each other like the back of our hands and it’s truly am amazing! We call each other “sisters” at this point..! They have all been a huge part of my music journey and always will be right by my side. If you have any questions about me or my music that you would like to know please ask away! I would love for you all to get to know me on a deeper level!! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment