Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Awesome storytelling! THALIA AND EARTH BY MARI COLLIER CHRONICLES OF THE MACA BK 5

 

A new force has awakened in the galaxy. 

Thalia has defeated the Justines, the Krepyons, and the Sisterhood. After claiming his Earth son Lorenz, the Maca of Don returns to Earth for a family reunion.

But the planet has changed: it’s the 1970’s, and one of their family members is trying to dismantle their business. Another has killed four men, and the doctors are beginning to suspect that there’s something strange about the MacDonald family.

Meanwhile, the newer members of the MacDonald and Rolfe clans are unaware of their alien heritage and abilities, and General MacDonald is carrying a heavy secret of other alien beings.Soon after their arrival, The Maca of Don and Lorenz learn that there is a new presence in the galaxy… one bent on conquest and destruction.


5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Put Down!Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2018Verified PurchaseI liked the overall book very much. I’ve already read the first and third books in the series ….. this is the fifth. I knew many of the characters from the other two books, but there were so MANY different characters in this book that I did have trouble remembering how they were related to each other. Several times I had to go back to refresh my memory. Of course, my memory isn’t as good as it was when I was young! I love the main families that these books are about, and look forward to reading more. When I have to force myself to put a book down to go do something else, I consider it a good book! Mari Collier does a bang-up job.

No comments:

Post a Comment