Tuesday, April 27, 2021

“I’m totally hooked on the Cat Collier Mysteries!” – April Yellow Moon (A Cat Collier Mystery 4) by Carol Ann Kauffman

 

#AuthorNetwork,#IndieBooksPromo, #amreading, #amwriting, #indiepromo

In this fourth installment in the Cat Collier Short Story Mystery Series, a dear, old friend comes up missing and Cat Collier must scramble to find her before it’s too late. A powerful enemy resurfaces and claims responsibility for a personal attack on Cat’s family. Nola relives Trent’s murder. Carter proposes…again.

Line my review

Viv Drewa

I just love Cat Collier!

I’m totally hooked on the Cat Collier Mysteries!
Each book puts Cat in an interesting predicament that she solves only as Cat can! I love the characters and how they interact with each other; the negative and positive. I highly recommend this series if you want to read a fabulous story.

04 Carol April Yellow Moon A Cat Collier Mystery

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment