Tuesday, October 27, 2020

“Samantha Jacobey sucked me in and held me till I finished them all.” – The Irrevocable Series Boxed Set by Samantha Jacobey

 Sam irrevocable series promo

#EndoftheWorld #thriller #suspense #SweetRomance #Sci-Fi #CleanRead

Line Blurb

The end of the world is coming, or so they say, and that puts Bailey Dewitt on a crash course with Armageddon. Orphaned, she and her young brothers find themselves living with their renegade uncle as part of a group of survivalists. She struggles against them, searching for a way to escape, but every discovery only terrifies her more.

For Caleb Cross, the Ranch is a way of life. The members of their group are family, and none should come between them. Smitten from the moment he met Bailey, his choices are no longer easy, his path no longer clear. He wants to welcome her and the twins into their fold and hopes his kin will agree.

But the elders who lead them aren’t interested in the troublesome girl. They are plotting for the time they will be rid of her and expect Caleb to go along with their plans – he is after all one of them.

At first, Bailey resists Caleb’s charms but soon must admit that she desperately needs a friend. She has no intention of anything more, but when the elders make their move, she is forced to trust him with her very life.

They both have hard lessons to learn. Relationships built on secrets and lies don’t come with guarantees. When the world falls apart around them, some things are Irrevocable.

Line review

Aimz

Loved this series

I won a paperback of Rendered, so I bought Retained and Recombined before starting the series, without even knowing what they were really about. This was the first time I read a series like this…  The end of the world and conspiracy theories are not something I am into, but Samantha Jacobey sucked me in and held me till I finished them all. I really enjoyed the entire series and the final book, Recombined, really brought it home! It was such a great series!!!

Line video.jpg
Line buy links

No comments:

Post a Comment