Tuesday, October 20, 2020

“Mmm….. Matthew Oliver Cannon, can’t get enough!!!!” – Matthew (Book Five of the M Series) by Ryanne Anthony

 

#contemporary, #romance, #interracial, #multicultural,
#indieauthor, #indiepromo, #authorpromo

Matthew Oliver Cannon was a rich, handsome man who had a wild and wicked sense of humor and an insatiable appetite for the fairer sex. Matthew loved women so much he didn’t want to settle for just one; not until he’d gotten his fair share of bedding ‘his fair share’ as well as removing the pain of a family member’s past indiscretion out of his system. If ever…“Play the field, I say. No ties, no strings. Just… go home and enjoy the solitude.”“You’ll lose that solitude when you have kids,” his brother, Marcus, warned.“Already worked that out, if I ever decide to have them, that is,” Matthew smirked. “They’ll live with their mother. I won’t. No woman’s ever trapping me. I’ll… knock her up and go home. ABC, 123.”It was the perfect arrangement, he resolved. Then he met HER. Madison King, the woman who stopped his breathing just by walking in the room. And then he lost her and met another woman who sort of did the same thing… but not quite.Read Matthew’s POV of what kept him and Madison from being together for years and how he will always regret the time they spent apart.

Tracy Arnett – Reviewer for Spunky N Sassy BlogVINE VOICE

Mmm….. Matthew Oliver Cannon, can’t get enough!!!!

The M Series: Matthew which is book five of this series. This book covers Matthew Cannon’s story, we learned in the previous book The M Series: Madison that Matthew met and fell hard for Madison as did she for him, but what happened during those years that Madison struggled without Matthew.Matthew was the one Cannon brother that everyone thought would be a bachelor and would never find “the one”. Then Madison King walked into his life and turned everything upside down. She was incredibly beautiful, smart and his match in every way. She is the one woman he couldn’t get off his mind no matter what.Follow Matthew as he lets Madison slip through his fingers and into the arms of another man. Matthew has a past and insecurities that he tries to hide. In this book, we see a side of Matthew that we don’t expect. We follow how he felt losing the only woman that truly touched his heart to family tragedies that he is right in the middle of.This book touched me in so many ways. In the previous books, we saw a different side of Matthew and personally, I loved seeing into his mind and how meeting Madison the first time affected him. We see this book through his Point of View and I loved every moment of this book until I got to the end of it.Ryanne Anthony left me wanting more Matthew Cannon. I cannot wait until the next book in the series comes out so that I can see more of him. I love how reading this book felt like catching up with an old friend. I felt like I was right next to Matthew through his journey of heartbreak, loss, turmoil, lies, and deceit. I don’t know if we truly know all of what makes Matthew tick but we learn what makes his heartbeat.Another hit for Ms. Anthony. This book took me to places that I loved and makes me want to go back as soon as I can. You will not be disappointed in this book. So sit down with the sexy Matthew Cannon and see the world through his eyes, trust me you won’t regret it as he definitely raises the temperature in any room.I give this book 10+++++++++++ stars and I am more in love with the writing style of Ryanne Anthony than ever before.

Ryanne The M Series Book Five MATTHEW

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment