Tuesday, June 16, 2020

MEDVED MUST CARRY OUT HIS ASSIGNMENT AND FIND HIS MATE--MEDVED BY JO PILSWORTH

Medved: Military shifter romance, inspired by legend (Diaries of the Cwn Annwn: Hellfire Pack) Kindle Edition



“Determine the source of ‘unstoppable assets’ advertised to terrorist organisations” was my brief from my Commanding Officer. “Investigate the disappearances of several young shifters” was the request from my brother, the titular ruler of shifters in what used to be the Warsaw Pact and the former USSR.

Nowhere in either did it say encounter Hellhounds, Cwn Annwn, demigods, and a couple of seriously crazy science types.to find my predestined Mate. Let’s not forget having to squeeze my 6ft 5in, back-row rugby player build into an economy plane seat. Admittedly that was after I underestimated my Mate: my Kaitlyn. Never underestimate an intelligent female.

Then again, life is never simple if you are a bear shifter serving, not just in the British Army, but also in G Squadron of the SAS. Captain Sergei Medvedovitch Vasilev at your service. This is my story.







 A great story


Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2018
Verified Purchase
A wonderful story from start to finish. It revolves around a bear shifter named Sergie and a human named Kate, at least that's what Sergie believes at a chance encounter at a bar where they both end up getting kidnapped by a shady organization hellbent on creating shifters and weaponizing them through "genetic breeding experiments". All this occurs within the first few chapters, which makes it a real page turner to see how it all plays out. After that, the story unfolds with a lot of drama, suspense and a few surprises that I won't spoil. A wonderful story in a brilliant series, I highly recommend it!

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment