Tuesday, January 28, 2020

“This story is told with great detail, making the reader apart of the story.” The Void by Marta Moran Bishop

Marta the void

Line Blurb
The Void, the first true paranormal short story written by Marta Moran Bishop, is reminiscent of Alfred Hitchcock or the Twilight Zone of later days.
It will take you deep into the mind and heart of someone either living through a serious mental illness or something mysterious and dangerous resides in the void.
Many years before, Altori and her sister Helen moved into the village. Last year during the night of no moon Helen went out into the void and nearly died. A terrible disease spread through her body. She ran away to escape the possibility of death at the hands of the frightened villagers.
Will Altori survive the void and find her sister? Did Helen ever exist or is Altori suffering from a mental illness?
Line review
Kevin Swarbrick
This is a fantastic read.
I must admit, I don’t read that much due to my work life and all the writing that I do, but when I do it’s great to read a short story that captures your imagination.
This story is told with great detail, making the reader apart of the story. Now that’s what I call a fantastic author. Any author who can get into the mind of a reader, making you turn the pages, I class that as pure talent. I do look forward reading more of Marta’s work. I would like to wish Marta the very best, but I know deep down we will be seeing a lot more of this author  ❤

Line buy links

Marta the void

 Amazon – FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Apple iBook – Audio

Audible Send Marta Moran Bishop
a message on Facebook
and get this audiobook for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment