Tuesday, January 10, 2023

WOOHOO IT'S LIVE! ACCUSATIONS ANOTHER FABULOUS FACES BEHIND THE STONES COLLECTION BY FRAN LEWIS

 



A funeral can evoke sadness on the faces of those that attend it, especially when they reach the cemetery. Looking at those faces, I began to wonder what they were thinking, and possibly what they were hiding.

As I scanned the tombstones, I contemplated whether many of the faces behind these stones were wronged during their lives. I can almost hear the voices behind those stones barely standing straight. Will they tell me how they ended up here? Were they guilty of great evil in life, or were they wrongly accused?

Listen as they tell their stories, and chills will run down your spine as you learn: 
What lies behind the stones.

The story each voice will tell you was silenced in life by the evil of others. Hear their words, understand their reasons, and then you the decide: Were the 
Accusations wrong?


AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment