Tuesday, December 13, 2022

“I loved including this in my December Christmas-Themed reading!” – Love At Christmas: A Wylde River Beginning by Hope Daniels

 


The Wylde River adventure begins with a family feud, but when love blooms between Ruth Perry and James Delaney, will their passion cost them everything they have struggled to build in their fledgling town?

DebS.

I loved including this in my December Christmas-Themed reading!

It’s been a while since I’ve read a historical book, but I really enjoyed this short story that I read in one setting. We all have heard about the hardships faced by those that left the comforts of the east and headed west, but not like Ruth endured. But along the way, she met James! I loved her “get out of my way” take charge attitude when it came to Molly! Nice storyline and great characters! What a wonderful addition to my December Christmas Themed reading! I also enjoyed the element of faith!

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment