Tuesday, December 27, 2022

“I just started using this journal and it’s fun.” – My Weekly K-Drama Notebook/Journal from Kirsten Campbell

 


You love K-Dramas? So do I! That’s why I created My Weekly K-Drama Journal. Now you can log your daily episodes in a journal specifically created for K-Drama enthusiasts. Log in daily, weekly and monthly. At the end of each week choose what episode you enjoyed the most. At the end of the month, choose the K-Drama you loved the most. There’s even a place for your notes and you can also list your favorite K-Drama of the year. My Weekly K-Drama Journal will help you keep track of all the K-Dramas your love.

MsThomas

Love this

I love this journal. The covers are so cute and I thought that my sister was the only one who had a physical list of the KDramas she watched. I just started using this journal and it’s fun.

My Weekly K-Drama Journal – 1

Amazon

My Weekly K-Drama Journal – 3

Amazon

My Weekly K-Drama Journal – 2

Amazon

My Weekly K-Drama Journal – 4

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment