Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A BEAUTIFUL STORY ABOUT LOVE AND MOVING ON! IN ANOTHER LIFE BY ANGELA GASCOIGNE!

 

IT’S HARD TO MOVE ON AFTER LOSING SOMEONE YOU LOVE BUT HOLLY IS TRYING!

IN ANOTHER LIFE (1).jpg

A FAB 4 STAR REVIEW FOR IN ANOTHER LIFE

IN ANOTHER LIFE.jpg

4 starsInteresting book that will have readers glued to the pages.

May 10, 2018Format: Kindle EditionVerified PurchaseAlthough I am giving this book a four star review, I think many readers will like the tale even more than I did, and it is quite a tale. The author.gives readers a peek into the life of Holly Dineen. I liked Holly and could see personality traits from several people I know wrapped up in this complex lady who is just trying to figure out love,life and the emotions that go with hardships, heartaches and times that are wonderful and make Holly who she is. The book is an emotional roller coaster ride that is a must read.

In Another Life AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment