Tuesday, June 29, 2021

THRILLS AND CHILLS FOR THE SUSPENSE LOVER!!!! HIDDEN TRUTHS & LIES BY FRAN LEWIS BK 4 FACES BEHIND THE STONES!

 


Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2016
I enjoy short stories and collections, especially creepy ones. And I take into account that they are just nibbles, not complete stories.

Some of these were great. They gave me the shivers and I truly thought the characters got what they deserved. And a couple had me a bit confused. Perhaps because the dead were too.

The dead speak from their graves in Golden Stone Cemetery. They have some ghastly tales to tell. Just how wicked were they to be buried and forgotten?. Would they repent if they could? Do they lust for revenge? Are their souls worth saving?

The answers lie in these pages. It takes talent to spin good tales using so little words, and this author passed my test. While the stories are short, they leave a lasting impression.

This is one that I couldn’t stop reading until I read the last word. Several of the stories had me thinking long afterwards. That’s why I’ll be reading more from this author.

To quote R.L. Stine: “Beware, you’re in for a scare!”

I received this book for my honest review.

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment